Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Ahhh La Bella Napoli!

Ciao a tutti! As the Neapolitans might say, "Hello Everybody!"

Allow me to introduce myself, I am Patricia and I am a genuine Italian-American. My mother is a Sicilian woman from the town of Catania and my father is an all-American man from South Carolina. I spent the first nineteen years of my life in Naples, Italy. During that time I was able to live, breath and eat Naples at it's best. I've been able to taste all facets of Neapolitan dishes, now it's my turn to cook them!



As my resources I have what I have learned from my mother,a lifeline of locals and of course La Internet.

During this journey of I plan to cook numerous dishes found in Neapolitan Cuisine. My goal is to expose people in the U.S. to the simplicity and wondrous flavors of these dishes. I will keep the recipes easy and will use ingredients found in the U.S. yet keeping the flavors as true as possible.

I hope that you will enjoy these dishes as much as me and my Family will. Good Luck and Buon Appetito!

No comments:

Post a Comment